All payments are handled by WorldPay. We do not store any credit card info on the site.
If you need to edit your credit card details (eg if your card has expired) you need to log into WorldPay.com to fix it.
Reason for payment failures
The most common reasons for payment failure are that:
* Your card has expired/been cancelled.
* The credit limit on your card has been reached.
* Your card details have changed but your agreement has not been updated
* You want to login to the Shopper Management System to check your FuturePay agreement details, cancel the agreement, or make changes to your card, contact or username/password details.
If you have forgotten your username and password, check the confirmation email we sent to you when this agreement was set up. Alternatively, use the “Forgotten your password?” link on the Shopper Help page to request a replacement.
Visit the Shopper Help page at http://www.worldpay.com/shopper if:
* You have a query regarding the billing of your agreement
If you want Worldpay to send you a reminder of your login details you will need to go here and enter your “TRANSACTION ID” which is printed on your invoice. If you dont have a copy of your invoice you can download it from the BOPSS members area once you are logged in. Click on “Members Area” at the top of the page, and then click on Payments History. You can then click on the link to the PDF Receipt for your “BOPSS Annual Subscription”.
The Transaction ID is the last part of the invoice number. (see example below)
If you’re really stuck, email email@example.com and I’ll email you your transaction ID.