In order to become a member of BOPSS, you need to submit an application and supporting documentation. Please fill in the webform below and attach the PDF documents as requested on the form.
Documentation required for Full Membership: CV, Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) or Certificate of Eligibility of Specialist Registration (CEST) and a summary of experience document.
More information about membership categories can be found in the Bye-laws.
Benefits of membership
- Membership of a prestigious society
- Orbit Journal full on-line access (extra fee for Trainee members)
- Discounted registration for annual scientific meeting
- Awards: Eligibility for annual Publication and Collin Scholarship awards
- Downloadable patient information leaflets and surgical complications lists for consent forms
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and for committee member elections
- Eligibility for election to the Committee
- Website publicity: Inclusion of your name, hospital and sub-speciality
- Access to Case discussion forum
You need to be logged in to submit an application.Please login using the link at the top of the page, if you do not see the form below.
If you don’t have an account on this website, please first create one here.
When you click SUBMIT it will be sent to the committee for review. If you want to save a draft to be able to edit the form at a later date, please press “Save draft”, so that it is not submitted for reviewYou do not have permission to view this form.
If you don't have an account on this website, please first create one here